Asking for help is a sign of strength.
The New England Pastoral Institute, Inc. promotes wellness and healing of mind, body, heart, and soul through the resources of faith and psychotherapy.
The Institute serves persons of all backgrounds and is committed to a integrated approach that serves the whole person including the individual’s values that give purpose and meaning to life.
The Institute is a not-for-profit, multidisciplinary pastoral psychotherapy and education center committed to the caring for the emotional, intellectual, relational and spiritual needs of persons, families, and organizations through psychotherapy, education, training and consultation. Its interfaith, non-denominational ministry is grounded in the spiritual integrity of the faith communities it serves. Its services do not espouse any particular creed or ecclesiastical orthodoxy.
The New England Pastoral Institute, Inc. is committed to a holistic approach that honors the religious resources of each individual coming to the Institute. Its clinical goals are dedicated to strengthening and resourcing the faith of all who find this ministry of value.
Our staff includes
- licensed pastoral psychotherapists
- licensed mental health counselors
- licensed marriage and family therapists
- certified group psychotherapists
- licensed clinical psychologists
- licensed social workers
- board-certified psychiatrists
All of the clinicians are bound by the codes of ethical conduct of the American Association of Pastoral Counselors, Inc., their professional licensing agencies, organizations and state laws.
This assures that all staff abides by rules governing privileged communication and confidentiality.
Please contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.
6038906767 | Send Email
I look forward to helping you make the first step toward your well being.
Pastoral psychotherapy combines the clinical skills of psychology with the insights of theology to meet the therapeutic and spiritual needs of individuals. The uniquely trained and experienced psychotherapists at the New England Pastoral Institute can assess problems, explore solutions, and provide a secure framework as you seek personal and spiritual growth in your life.
Pastoral psychotherapists are concerned with each individual’s relationship to self, others, and God, and with the dignity and worth of each person.
At times people need help in working through difficult questions and emotions. They need:
- someone who will guide them through the fearful, lonely and often angry process of grief or family difficulties as they seek growth and resolution
- a professional guide as they journey through the valleys of darkness in search of meaning in life’s chaos
- someone who will assure confidentiality, respect, and genuine caring.
- marriage and family problems
- problems with intimate relationships
- personal struggles with anxiety, depression, self-esteem, a sense of failure, or lack of fulfillment
- coping with grief or loss
- emotional problems associated with physical illness or accident
- spiritual meaning and direction
- the dilemmas of growing up, parenting or aging
- issues relating to separation, divorce, remarriage and life in blended families
- interpersonal violence and abuse
- life-transition counseling